Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Sneak peak: Urban Dacay's Alice Through The Looking Glass Palette


Isn't this just the most magical palette you've seen so far? This year in conjunction with the movie coming up this month, Urban Decay has released a limited edition Alice Through The Looking Glass collection- it's got a palette with 20 beautiful colours and 5 lipsticks all housed in a whimsical packaging.

The colours are based on each character and it reads vertically.
The mirror with the "we're All Mad Here" quote and 3D butterfly. 

I'm very tempted to get my hands on this palette, it's not available yet in Malaysia I guess it will take some time till it reaches our shores but it currently retails at USD60 at the Urban Decay website. On the practical side though, I'm not someone who will put blue/ green eyeshadows on my lids so I'm still trying to find reasons to justify this purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment