Pages

Sunday 29 May 2016

Sneak Peak: Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Collection


These gorgeous beauties came and sold out in a whiff. This past week, Becca released their full collection of the Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop collection.

The collection includes a limited edition face palette (3 blushers and 2 highlighters, including the iconic Champage Pop), a limited edition eyeshadow palette and the Champagne Pop in 3 forms: liquid, pressed and mousse). 

I wonder if it would ever reach Malaysian shores and if they do as I've got my sights set on the limited edition face palette. Meanwhile I've got the Champage Pop highlighter over the weekend and I can't wait to review It next. 


All pictures: Becca Cosmetics IG page 
 
Edit (8th June 2016): The eyeshadow will no longer be available as there were some quality control problems and Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics have mutually agreed to pull the products off the shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment