Pages

Friday 18 March 2016

How Often and how do you clean your makeup brushes


I'll be honest and tell you that i do not wash my brushes very often, sometimes I go months without washing them. Most people recommend washing them once every few weeks to avoid any skin irritation of infection that comes with product build up - but so far I've been lucky in the sense that even with my lack of brush cleaning, I've never had any reaction due to it. 

When I do wash them though, it's a pretty straight forward task: I use good old shampoo and makeup remover mixture and run it over running water until the water becomes clear. Then I use a very fluffy towel to pay them dry and put the bristles back in shape and leave to dry overnight. 

How do you wash your brushes and how often do you do it? I would love to hear from you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment